Curio - Beginner Setup & First Cuts with Cardstock & Vinyl
Get started with your Silhouette Curio in this 1 hour 12 minute video course that goes through set-up and first cuts.Enroll in Course
Join me in this beginner class to get started with your Silhouette Curio. Take the stress and anxiety out of learning the Curio machine and get started with this!
Supplies used in this class are:
- Silhouette Black Blade - Use code 10OFF to get 10% off regular priced items at Silhouette America.
- Recollection cardstock paper packs found at Michaels
- Scalloped Cupcake Wrapper file by Silhouette - Design #129353
- You Got This by Sophie Gallo - Design #93988
- Oracal Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape – Expressions Vinyl transfer tape or Oracal transfer tape
- Paper Trimmer as seen in video – EK Tools Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Any good quality paper trimmer will do
- EK Tools Craft Tweezers
Class includes 1 hour 12 minutes of step-by-step video instructions to getting set up, tips along the way, your first cuts with cardstock and adhesive vinyl.
Complete course outline below:
Curio Beginner Setup & First Cuts on Cardstock & Vinyl Class - 1 hour and 12 minutes
- Setting up a design page using a Silhouette file to cut
- Setting up the software to cut cardstock
- Setting up the Curio to cut cardstock
- Test cuts
- Setting up a design page using a Silhouette file to cut adhesive vinyl
- How to move a test cut
- Weeding adhesive vinyl
- Applying transfer tape to adhesive vinyl
Find additional Curio classes on my Teachable site here: https://silhouette-secrets.teachable.com/courses/c...
Let's get started with that Curio and creating fabulous projects!
Get started now!
Welcome! My name is EllyMae and I am the owner and Instructor behind Silhouette Secrets+.
I have been in the cutting machine industry now for almost 20 years with experience in several different brands of machines and products. In 2016, after attending the TJC Licensed Instructor program, I started teaching Silhouette users how they can get to know their Silhouette Studio software and machines. I had no idea where this interest in Silhouette would take me.
I have taught Silhouette users all over the world through both in-person events and online. I have also become one of the top troubleshooters for Silhouette issues worldwide through my experience as an instructor. I am not just an instructor though, I am a craft machine user and I LOVE creating with all kinds of materials.
As an instructor I teach all levels of Silhouette classes for Portrait, Cameo, and Curio users. I love being able to share Silhouette with others!
I look forward to sharing the love of Silhouette with you all and welcome you on this journey!
Find me here:
Silhouette Secrets+ Facebook Page
Silhouette Secrets+ with EllyMae Facebook Group
Online Silhouette Classes on Teachable: https://silhouette-secrets.teachable.com/courses